Lugged Butterfly Valves
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Piece
- 1000 INR
- Blue and Black
- Product Type
- Butterfly Valves
- High Pressure
- Oil, Gas, Water
Banking upon the strength of our adept manpower, we have become a trusted manufacturer of a wide gamut of Lugged Butterfly Valves. These valves are manufactured keeping in mind all the set quality norms of the industry. Precisely manufactured in conjunction with the industry laid standards and norms, these valves are widely used to regulate the flow of various fluids. Our range of Lugged Butterfly Valves is widely acclaimed and demanded for their ability to work under extreme condition of temperature and pressure.
- Design Std.: BS5155, Testing Std.: BS 6755 Part 1
- Positive Bi Directional shutoff at full rating
- Low Operating Torque.
- Suitable to mount between ANSI / BS / DIN flanges.
- Replaceable liner / Seat
- Positively Locked Shafts
- Lever with Throtting Plate for different positions.
- Pressure rating PN10/PN16.
- Temp. Range : -20 to +120 degree c.
- Extended Spindle for Cryogenic Service
- Locking arrangement
- Gear/Pneumatic/Electrical Actuator
- Higher Pressure rating upto PN40.
- Encapsulated disc.
- Top flange as per ISO 5211
- Bounded / Triple eccentric
PLEASE CONSULT US FOR
- Other Body / Disc Material.
- Seat / Liner material considering the application.
- Metal Seated, High performance to API 609 / AWWA C 504
- Double / Triple eccentric
MATERIAL OF CONCLUSION
- BODY: CI/ Ductile Iron / WCB / CF8 / CF8M / AL. Bronze
- SHAFT: SS410/304/316/other higher alloys.
- Payment Terms
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Cash in Advance (CID), Cash Advance (CA)
- Supply Ability
- 100 Piece Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 15-30 Days
- Main Export Market(s)
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- Main Domestic Market
- All India